Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i) » Investigators » Risha Gidwani, DrPH
Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i)
Risha Gidwani, DrPH
Dr. Gidwani studies the comparative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of health and medical care interventions; her expertise is in causal inference from observational data and in decision modeling. Her research agenda focuses on health economics and outcomes research as it relates to: end-of-life care; palliative care; and health information technology. She also serves as a quantitative expert/co-investigator on a variety of research engagements spanning a range of clinical conditions from febrile neutropenia to low back pain.
- Health Economist, VA Health Economics Resource Center
- Core Investigator, VA Center for Innovation to Implementation
- Associate, Stanford Center for Health Policy/Primary Care and Outcomes Research (CHP/PCOR)
- Consulting Assistant Professor, Division of General Medical Disciplines, Stanford University
- Doctor of Public Health (UCLA)
- Value of Care
- Palliative Care
- Health Information Technology