Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i) » Investigators » Ranak Trivedi, Ph.D.
Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i)
Ranak Trivedi, Ph.D.
Dr. Trivedi is a clinical health psychologist and health services researcher, with an expertise in understanding the relationship between psychosocial factors (e.g., depression and social support) and clinical outcomes of chronic illnesses. Her recent research has sought to improve engagement of family caregivers in managing chronic illness. She is a recent awardee of a mentored career development award from the VA HSR&D to develop a behavioral intervention to improving couples’ coping among Veterans’ with heart failure and their significant others. She also chairs the Mental Health Workgroup for the VA PACT National Evaluation team.
- Core Investigator, Center for Innovation to Implementation
- Clinical Asst. Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University
- PhD in Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology Track, Duke University, Durham, NC
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Duke University, Durham, NC
- MS in Clinical Psychology, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
- BA in Psychology, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat, India
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Dyadic Coping
- Psychosocial factors and chronic illness outcomes