Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i) » Investigators » Paul A. Heidenreich M.D., M.S.
Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i)
Paul A. Heidenreich M.D., M.S.
- Staff Physician, VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- BS, Stanford University
- MD, University of Chicago
- MS, Stanford University
- Examining trends in resource use and mortality for patients with heart failure
- Using cost-effectiveness analyses to determine optimal strategies for diagnosing valvular and ventricular disease.
- Using meta-analysis to estimate treatment effects for patients with cardiac disease