Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i) » Investigators » John W. Finney, Ph.D.
Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i)
John W. Finney, Ph.D.
- Research Coordinator, QUERI Substance Abuse Module
- Consulting Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University
- BA, University of Oklahoma
- MA, University of Colorado
- Ph.D., University of Colorado
- Evaluating process and outcome of substance abuse treatment
- Conducting meta-analyses of substance abuse treatment research
- Investigating the matching of patients with beneficial substance abuse interventions
- Understanding the impact of extra-treatment factors on substance abuse treatment outcome