Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i) » Investigators » Jodie Trafton, Ph.D.
Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i)
Jodie Trafton, Ph.D.
- Research Health Science Specialist
- Assistant Clinical Professor (affiliated), Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University
- BS, Biological Science, Stanford University
- MS, Biological Science, Stanford University
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, University of California at San Francisco (UCSF)
- Transdisciplinary research on addiction recovery processes
- New models for treatment of co-morbid chronic pain, PTSD and SUD
- Quality improvement in VA SUD, chronic pain and PTSD care
- Opioid misuse, tolerance, dependence and treatment